Sunday, January 25, 2009

Don't Call it a Comeback!!

Here I am, back on my blog after a small 10 month hiatus.  So much has happened.  New job, new house, new zip code, new elevation, new car, new bikes, new friends, same old me.  Hopefully,  I can manage to update this blog a bit more often this time around, but we'll see.  I hope that there is just more stuff to blog about this year.  I plan on doing quite a bit more riding this year, and hopefully some racing.  Lis and I signed up for the Dirty Kanza 200 mile dirt road race.  If we weren't feeling the pressure to get our asses in gear and ride, we certainly are now.  Lis will be riding her Moots Psychlo-X YBB and I'll be sporting my new GF Presidio.  Don't worry, I have some pics of our pimp rides up soon.
Here is a pic of Lis tearing up some singletrack in Fruita back in September.

No comments: