Monday, January 28, 2008

SteveHealclearedthatshit.blogspot.post

That;s right, as you probably figured out by now, I cleared that shit.  What shit, you might ask...well  right now you are looking at me just ahead of Sean Hermes heading north on the High Line at Minor Park.  I have about 7 1/2 psi in my back tire and I cleared this rock ledge that's about 18 inches high and around a rock making a slight left hand turn while making sure not to fall to the right where there's a pretty steep drop for the next 30 feet.  That's right, I cleared that shit!!  Cameron was there to photograph the even, and in about 6-8 weeks, I going to clear that shit on a sweet ass Moots!!!!  Stay tuned for Moots updates.  Meanwhile, I have a sweet ass 23lb Niner to practice clearing shit with big wheels.

6 comments:

Lis Heal said...

Dude, we need to find more people to leave comments or even read our blogs...

Cameron C. said...

Hey remember when we used to ride bikes on trails. That was awesome

Lis Heal said...

You should really have me edit your posts before putting them up, by the way.

Lis Heal said...

Post something else...what am I supposed to do while studying when you don't update your blog...sheesh.

Shane A. Jones said...

I found your blog off of Cameron's. Nice job on clearing that shit, now post some new stuff.

Cameron C. said...

This is page is getting better by the minute, keep it up